How to Become a Member & Benefits of Membership
Philanthropy Ireland represents independent, philanthropic organisations and interests in Ireland. We aim to increase the level and the effectiveness of the philanthropic sector in Ireland by serving as the representative voice of philanthropic organisations. To this end, we provide networking opportunities, information services and support.
- Invitation to networking events
- Information and resource updates
- Invitation to speaker events
- Access to research
- Representation at policy level
- Invitation to Ray Murphy lecture
- Development support events
- International networking events
Please Note: Organisations engaged in both fundraising and grant-making are welcome to join Philanthropy Ireland but may not use their membership or Philanthropy Ireland meetings to seek grants or raise funds.
Membership is open to:
- Grant Making Trusts and Foundations
- Individual Members
- Corporate Members
- Affiliate Members
Please contact us for details on fees for an associate membership.